The Summer 21-Day Reset is Sept 3-Sept 23. We will provide you with the necessary guidelines, meal plans, support, and community you need to completely reset your body for 2018.
Are you ready to become your healthiest self?
- Do you feel sluggish or tired throughout the day?
- Does it seem like you’ve tried every crazy fad there is without seeing any results?
- Do you wonder if there’s a link between the food you eat and aches and pains in your body?
My name is Rachel Farber and I am a licensed acupuncturist and an expert in functional integrative medicine. Join me for a 21-Day Reset and I will guide you back to the way you were meant to feel.
I understand what it’s like to feel out of sorts with your body. I’ve spent 20 years helping people just like you transform their lives and become their healthiest selves.
The 21-Day Reset may be right for you if:
- You’re ready to embark on a journey of self-love, nourishment, and care.
- You’re ready to take a magnifying glass to your eating habits, your daily lifestyle choices, and your unconscious emotional patterns that might be driving you toward choices that don’t serve you.
- You’re ready to push through fear and resistance and the voices in your head that tell you it’s too hard and you’re curious about what’s on the other side.
- You want to take care of yourself, and you know that there’s more to self care than taking a bubble bath every now and again.
- You’re ready to nourish your body with the right kinds of foods.
- You know you can do anything for 21 days – even the hard things. Especially the hard things.
The 21-Day Reset may NOT be right for you if:
- You’re looking for drastic results. The reset focuses on loving your body and treating it well, not depriving you of the nutrients you need in order to lose too much weight too quickly.
- You don’t want to work through the underlying emotional blocks, negative self-talk, and toxic emotions that have gotten you into the state you’re in.
- You need someone to be the “food police” and somehow reach through your computer to slap your hand if you’re making bad choices.
When does the 21-Day Reset take place?
Sept 3 - Sept 23 , 2018
What does the 21-Day Reset include?
Easy shake that contains protein, healthy fat, fruits and vegetables, liquids and powders.
Omelette with dairy-free pesto and kale
Frittata with sweet potatoes and leeks
Tuna salad with greens and olives
Hearty vegetable soup
Omega-rich seed crackers with white bean spread
Red lentil, coconut, sweet potato soup
Salmon with kale and roasted root vegetables
Thai steak salad
A Reset is not about deprivation — snacks are part of the Reset!
How will you feel after 21 days?
- Without aches and pains
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I be hungry all the time?
No way! The 21-day Reset isn’t about deprivation. It’s about nourishing your body with the right kinds of foods, consumed in the right proportions, at the right time.
2. Do I have to have “mad skills” in the kitchen to participate?
That depends on your definition of “mad skills,” really. If the only appliance you’ve ever used in your kitchen is the microwave to heat frozen meals, then I have some bad news for you: you’re going to have to cook. But if you know your way around your cutting board and your oven, the 21-Day Reset won’t be a burden for you. It’s more time than most people spend in the kitchen, though, because for three full weeks, you’ll be eating food you’ve made at home.
3. Will I really see results in just 21 days?
You bet! You’ll feel less sluggish, less bloated, and more energetic than you can remember being. The 21-Day Reset gives you the results you’re looking for because you won’t be eating food that causes irritation and inflammation in your body. Three weeks is long enough for your body to start healing itself.
4. Do I have to live in Santa Cruz?
You sure don’t! If you do live in Santa Cruz, you can join some of the local events, but the community is all virtual, so you can participate from the comfort of your own internet connection.
5. Do I need to be available for the live calls?
Don’t worry — live calls will be recorded so if you can’t make it to them, you can watch the recordings later.
6. I don’t want to give up all my favorite foods. Do I have to?
Definitely not, unless you used to count “Texas toast” as salad. You won’t have to eat anything crazy. In fact, the 21-Day Reset applies to all kinds of eaters: vegans, vegetarians, paleo eaters, etc.
7. Do I have to take supplements or herbs?
I love herbs and will recommend them throughout the program, but no, you’re not required to take anything. Your body, your choice.
8. Will you be available during the Reset so I can ask questions?
Yes! I’m happy to help, and you’ll be able to contact me via e-mail, phone, Skype, our private Facebook group, carrier pigeon, whatever you need!
Here’s what some people have to say:
“A complete turnaround in my overall health.”
“Thank you. I’ve learned a bit more about how certain foods affect my body and how I feel. I’ve also learned what triggers my “munchie” states and discovered it’s not that hard to avoid these foods.”
“The reset is a wonderful invitation to slow down and invite intention into my daily life.”
“The 21-day reset helped me be more in-tune with my body and the impact various foods have on my mood - both physically and mentally. Making and sticking to changes that are better for me seemed almost effortless with this no pressure, no stress plan.”
“Would heartily recommend to anyone!”
“The reset gave me an empirical reminder that focusing on what we eat, beyond simple calorie and fat counting, does affect how I feel.”
“The Reset gave me an accountable way to hone in on my sugar addiction and make better choices for 3 weeks. I wasn't perfect but learned a lot about myself and got to experience what it feels like to be more balanced and not have my usual energy and hunger swings all day. Good food does wonders and for me it's all about the preparation and planning!”
“I have been connected to food professionally my whole life, and have studied nutrition in many different formats and understandings. Rachel does her research, has an holistic understanding rooted in Chinese Medicine but extending beyond it, and presents it all in an approachable non-dogmatic fashion. She's a joy to work with.”
About Rachel Farber
As a doctoral fellow in functional integrative medicine, a licensed acupuncturist, and a professor of Clinical Nutrition as well as Gynecology and Obstetrics, I’ve had a decades-long journey in natural and Chinese medicine. I first became interested in Chinese medicine during my own health crisis. During an extensive recovery from bulimia nervosa in my youth, I skipped my menses for several months and consulted an acupuncturist. The acupuncture and herbs — undertaken for a period of several months — restored my cycle and were also instrumental in my recovery from bulimia. The process instilled me with a lifelong curiosity and passion for Chinese medicine. As someone who also has autoimmune disease and comes from a family history of autoimmune disorders, I delved into research into how Chinese medicine naturally treats autoimmunity. I haven’t come up for air as modern research into how herbs, acupuncture and diet profoundly affect epigenetics is prolific. My current research is focused on how an anti-inflammatory diet can prevent and reverse autoimmune disorders. I practice what I preach with a healthy lifestyle and an anti-inflammatory diet, finding lots of joy and balanced indulgence along the way!
The next 21-Day Reset starts on Sept 3, 2018.
We’ll be kicking things off in our closed Facebook group to meet each other and get acquainted starting NOW. The people who are doing the 21-Day Reset with you are your peers, but they’ll become more than that. They’ll be your accountability partners, your cheerleaders, and your support group. They’ll help you through the tough parts, and you’ll help them, too.
Reclaim your health!
The 21-Day Reset may help you lose weight, but that’s decidedly not the point: the point is to reset, to create a clean slate, and to learn how to make better choices. When we make intentional choices for our bodies, we create an upward spiral that leads to better energy, sleep and even more purposeful work and healthier relationships.