• 1 medium-large zucchini, sliced into paper thin coins
• 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed and shaved or sliced as thin as possible
• 2/3 cup chopped fresh dill
• 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
• 3 T olive oil
• 4 or 5 generous handfuls arugula
• 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or soaked almonds
Combine the zucchini, fennel and dill in a bowl and toss with the lemon juice and olive oil. Let marinate for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
To serve, place arugula in bowl and top with zucchini fennel mixture. Pour rest of dressing on top and toss gently. Serve topped with pine nuts or almonds.